T. Brandon MaceShareholder
T. Brandon Mace practices in the areas of Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, Probate, Estates, Guardianship, Probate litigation, Trust litigation and Guardianship litigation with a focus in Guardianship, Probate Litigation, Trust Litigation, and Guardianship Litigation.
During Brandon’s time in law school, he was a judicial clerk intern for the Honorable Sheri Polster Chappell of the United States District Court – Middle District of Florida. Brandon also served as the Executive Articles Editor and Co-Publishing Manager of the Ave Maria Law Review. Brandon received the Cali Award for Estate and Gift Tax. Brandon was also a recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship and the Robey Business Essay Scholarship. Brandon subsequently graduated Cum Laude a semester early.
In 2016, Brandon began working as an associate attorney at Goodman Breen, a law firm in Naples, Florida, where he handled complex Estate and Tax Planning, Condominium law, as well as Corporate and Real Estate law. In May of 2018, Brandon joined the law office of Patrone, Kemp & Bentley, P.A., where he continued his work with complex Estate Planning and has begun practicing in the areas of Guardianship, Probate and Trust litigation. In January, 2023 he became partner in Patrone, Kemp, Bentley & Mace, P.A.
Brandon is a member of the Florida Bar and the S.W. Florida Chapter of the Florida State Guardianship Association.
- Admitted in 2016, Florida
- Finlaw v. Finlaw, 320 So. 3d 844 (Fla. 2d DCA 2021)
- Leonard-Boyce v. Winkle, 324 So. 3d 34 (Fla. 2d DCA 2021)
- In re Guardianship of Campbell, 340 So. 3d 484 (Fla. 2d DCA 2022)
Law School Attended
- Ave Maria School of Law, Class of 2016, Cum Laude
- Florida Gulf Coast University, Class of 2013, B.S.
Additional Payment Information
- Free Initial Consultation
- Fixed Hourly Rates
- Fixed Fees Available
Associations & Memberships
- Florida Bar
- South West Florida Chapter of Florida State Guardianship Association